“If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.”
-- Ignacio Estrada

Thursday, April 28, 2011

embracing a child's talent of drawing

I just had to share this website. This student attends the school where I work. Although I have not worked with him directly, nor have many of the staff at our school come to think of it. Yet, he has touched all of your lives. He brings a smile to my face each time he looks at me, smiles and says "Hi #98!".

I am touched that his parents are embracing his talent and cultivating it! And not only is he a wonderful artist, he also is an amazing author. Maybe something for the future?? ☺

Please take a minute, check out his site, and consider supporting his fundraising for ASD.


Kieran's Kreations


Thanks!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment