“If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.”
-- Ignacio Estrada

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Free APP

I received an email from HarperCollins announcing a new free app companion to WARRIORS, the cat adventure fantasy series from author Erin Hunter. The WARRIORS app is currently listed on Apple's New and Noteworthy section in the App Store. The app includes facts about cats and clans, information on how to download WARRIORS ebooks, plus WARRIOR trivia. 

I am not familiar with the WARRIORS series, but if I was or if I had a big cat lover in the house, I think this app would be a nice addition to my app collection.....and it's FREE! I have not previewed this app as of this post, but I look forward to checking it out!

Click here for WARRIORS app in the itunes store.

~ Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment